FACTS SIS (Renweb/ParentsWeb)
RenWeb’s ParentsWeb is a private and secure parents’ portal that will allow parents to view academic information specific to their children, while protecting their children’s information from others. You may view your child’s grades, attendance, homework, and conduct, as well as other useful school information. You can also communicate with teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary. All you need is an Internet-capable computer.
Here’s how to access and create a parent and student account for Renweb/ParentsWeb
- Click the Renweb Login at the top of the Calvary website.
- Type Calvary's District Code: CAL-LA
- Click Create New ParentsWeb Account
- Type your email address and click Create Account. An email will be sent which includes a link to create your ParentsWeb login. The link is active for 6 hours. If you do not receive the email, please contact email@example.com
- Select the Click to Create your ParentsWeb login link. A web browser displays your Name and RenWeb Person ID.
- Type a User Name, Password, and Confirm the password.
- Click Save User Name and/or Password
- A message displays at the top of the browser, " User Name/Password successfully updated "
- You may now log in to ParentsWeb using your new User Name and Password.
ParentsWeb allows you to access:
- Student attendance and daily grades
- Progress reports, reports cards and transcripts
- Lesson plans and homework
- School events