Calvary’s School Information System
We’re excited to announce our new school management system – RenWeb School Management Software. We’re in the process of setting up RenWeb’s ParentsWeb – a private and secure parents’ portal that will allow parents to see academic information specific to their children, while protecting their children’s information from others.
RenWeb has created a 5 minute ParentsWeb Overview video, which will give you an introduction to the system. Please watch it at your convenience by clicking the RenWeb video image. The password to access the video is ParentsWeb.
Once we have ParentsWeb up and running, we’ll provide you with instructions for logging in and viewing information.
Accessing ParentsWeb – Now Available
RenWeb’s ParentsWeb is a private and secure parents’ portal that will allow parents to view academic information specific to their children, while protecting their children’s information from others. You may view your child’s grades, attendance, homework, and conduct, as well as other useful school information. You can also communicate with teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary. All you need is an Internet-capable computer.
Here’s how to access our easy-to-use RenWeb ParentsWeb:
- Click the Renweb Login at the top of the Calvary website.
- Type Calvary’s District Code: CAL-LA
- Click Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Type your email address and click Create Account. An email will be sent which includes a link to create your ParentsWeb login. The link is active for 6 hours.
- Select the Click to Create your ParentsWeb login link.
- A web browser displays your Name and RenWeb Person ID.
- Type a User Name, Password, and Confirm the password.
- Click Save User Name and/or Password.
A message displays at the top of the browser, “User Name/Password successfully updated.”
- You may now log in to ParentsWeb using your new User Name and Password.
- ParentsWeb allows you to access:
- – Student attendance and daily grades
- – Progress reports, reports cards and transcripts
- – Lesson plans and homework
- – School events