Congratulations Calvary Cavaliers!
On Saturday, April 9th, 8 Cavaliers traveled to LSU to compete in the State Literary Rally:
- Mason Batts tested in U.S. History;
- Tucker Gamble tested in Algebra 1;
- Emily Pierce tested in Geometry;
- Joshua Roper tested in Chemistry;
- Liberty Haase placed 2nd in the State in Advanced Math -Functions and Statistics;
- Zachary Robinson placed 3rd in the State in English 2;
- Bryce Sutton placed 4th in the State in Civics.
- Avery Fore placed 4th in the State in Spanish 1;
Congratulations to all who participated and placed at State. Thank you for representing CBA well!